Tuesday, February 25, 2020

VIEWER STORIES

                               VS: I WOKE UP LIKE THIS

   I woke up and guess who was on my mind. I am still lying in bed all alone,
thinking of you so what should I do? If you were here, I would not being able
to help my self! Caressing your body, you moan and begin to wake,
you ask m what I am doing, I stop you by planting a big hot kiss on your lips
while stroking. We make out for a while, enjoying our mansex. I turn you over onto you stomach and massage your back. After a while I move to your legs, you spread them giving access to your sweet ass... Read More

        

                            VS: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Bored and horny, I went online cruising, hoping to get some good dick. It seemed there were no interested guys around then I found him on squirt. We messaged a few times back and forth, then exchanged numbers, started texting and in a few minutes we were about to meet and hook up! Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment